click play


click play

Jason Kong Guo Bao
27-07-1987
Height:1.84m
Weight:75kg
a bit, Where'd you go . . .

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Stupid thought's

just a few things i've been thinking bout

some people say time=money,
other's say that money is just paper
but that doesn't mean time=paper
just a stupid thought . . . . . .

Decided to try something different today. . .


I should know who I am by now
Your name is the splinter inside me
I could have lost myself
In rough blue waters in your eyes
I miss you


I can't get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications
Especially at night
I worry over situations
I know will be alright
Perhaps its just my imagination
Day after day it reappears
Night after night my heartbeat, shows the fear
Ghosts appear and fade away


My favourite song of all time,

Iris

And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive

-Goo goo dolls-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home