click play


click play

Jason Kong Guo Bao
27-07-1987
Height:1.84m
Weight:75kg
a bit, Where'd you go . . .

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Too many

OK, this is too much, i'm posting 3 posts at once, hhahaha, sorry la, just making up for the long period of not updating, the thursday before, the last day on MUFY(Monash Universtiy Foundation Year) for my team, the final exam was over, now i won't see them anymore in college . . . Boo hoo.. . . now its only me, damn this new team, everyone think's they're better than everyone else, my team this time is damn snobish but has a variety of people, English, Japanese, Korean, Africans, Chinese and Egyptians( that was long) . so whats my accoplishments so far? i've improved academically, achieved a further stage in my personal growth and my "sisters" told me that a some girls were talking bout the cutest guy in the course, his name is Jason Kong and he's studying business, hahahaha, what do i care. Fun to know though, after all what are the benefits of having "sisters"? i'm grateful to have them and my great friends too who help me with my assignments and stuff, i'm really going to miss them, i will dedicate a blog to them soon. Peace Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home