click play


click play

Jason Kong Guo Bao
27-07-1987
Height:1.84m
Weight:75kg
a bit, Where'd you go . . .

Friday, November 18, 2005

Genesis

The story has ended,
and a new chapter begins,

i quote from - U2

"You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment and now you can't get out of it
Don't say that later will be better now you're stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it"

Gathering all my pieces in life and do something and not get stuck in the moment.
i got 2 months left before i have to find a new place to stay,
I decided to do something and i will do it,
by July next year i will finish reading the Bible and understand it or i would have failed.
I Just bought a new guitar and hopefully i will compose my own songs and perform them someday, got inspired my my sisters. . .

I wish the way I was living could stop,
Wish that my grandfather wasn't sick,
Wish my homies wouldn't have to suffer,
Wish I could go deep in a zone,
And lift the spirits of the world with the words with in a song,
Wish God never gave the men power To be able to hurt the people inside the Twin Towers,
And I Wish God woulda turned they hearts righteous,
And we gotta pray, all we got is faith.
Instead of thinking about who gonna die to day,
The Lord is gonna help you feel better, so you ain't gotta cry today.
Just say a little prayer, get ya money man, life go on
And in the famous words of Mr. King "Why can't we all just get along",
I Wish everybody would just stop and freeze,
And ask way are we fulfillin these downfalls and prophecies,
You can be wrong if it's you doubting,
With the faith of a mustard seed you can move mountains,
And only the heavenly father and ease the hurt,
Just let it go and keep prayin on your knees in church!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home